Monitor Mount Front-end Adjuster
|Weight Capacity:||Supports up to 10kgs (22lbs) for each monitor|
|Tilt:||30° / - 30°|
|Rotation:||Max 360° (portrait or landscape)|
|Maximum extension:||21" (533.5mm)|
|Mounting Pattern:||VESA compliant: 75x75 and 100x100|
- Desk-mountable; Pole length: 19.69"; Longer pole options available.
- supports three LCD monitors, each height adjustable.
- 12-way aluminum profile
- Increase efficiency by using multiple applications
simultaneously, eliminating toggling back and forth between documents
- Lift LCD screens to suitable heights for supreme ergonomic comfort.
- Maximum adjustment rendered by tilting, swiveling, pivoting and height adjustment.
- Smooth, fingertip tilt in all directions
- The unique 180°arm swiveling feature allows users to share
screen with their close neighbour or the one across the desk ,making
this perfect for selling and training environments.
- Portrait and landscape rotation
- Solid aluminum alloy construction
- Maximum productivity and comfort
- Clean look with minimal hardware visible from underside of work surface
Our state of the art Triple Monitor Desk Mount Dual-Arm
is a completely full motion LCD monitor mount with weight capacity of 22lbs (10kgs) (for each monitor). The monitor arms
feature -/+ 30 degree tilt, 360 degree monitor rotation, 180 degree
swivel & 21 inch full extension. It is ideal for classrooms, offices
, public area, industrial settings, production line and many more. This multiple display desk mount
renders maneuverability, flexibility and a chic look that is sure to
flatter your LCD monitor. The mounting bracket boasts integrated
strength through the latest engineering technology, and is tested for
durability in our offshore manufacturing plant. The Cotytech triple
monitor desk mount
has been built with the end user in mind, and features easy
installation while offering intuitive, practical & functional
design from one of the leading manufacturers of desk mounts. All our
monitor mounts offer five year warranty.
Secifications Installation Manual